Learn more about the benefits of our strategic partnership program.
Background Info USA is a national full service background screening company headquartered in Bonita Springs, FL.
Background Info USA was originally established in December of 2005. We specialize in FCRA compliant background checks.
Our Business Model
The objective is to establish channel partners in specific industry vertical markets.
We offer a turn-key SaaS software background screening platform that can be branded or co-branded. We pay a generous revenue share of 25%. You also have the option to forfeit the revenue share for an reduced product price point for your customers or members. We manage compliance, liability, invoicing, customer care, and fulfillment of products and services. We provide full marketing collateral such as: marketing videos, digital/print ads, press releases, email marketing. Our system can integrate with various platforms via an open API. There are no costs or setup fees to take advantage of this offering.
Sample Pricing Packages
The Background Info USA Channel Partner Program is a proof of concept business model that provides your company with additional revenue and a true value added service for increased customer retention.
- Social Security Number Validation
- Comprehensive Address Trace
- National Criminal Database Search
- National Sex Offender
- OFAC Homeland Security Search
- (1) County Criminal Search*
- (1) State Criminal Record Search*
- Federal Criminal Record Search
- (1) Employment Verification*
- (1) Educational Verification*
- DMV Records*
- Consumer Credit Report*
- Drug Test 10 Panel (Urine)*
- Electronic i9
- E-Verify Management
- Medical and Financial Sanctions Report
- International Background Screening
Products and Services
Learn more about each of the products we offer.
- Derogatory credit information
- Positive credit information
- Public filings (bankruptcies, liens and judgments)
- Account standing with creditors and previous address history
- Account payment history
- Financial summary of total debt
- FICO Score
This report is the foundation of criminal history research as it is used as a indicator to select court jurisdictions that should be researched for criminal records.
- Reveals all alias names associated with that SSN
- Reveals all addresses associated with that SSN
- Authenticates that the SSN is associated with the applicant
- Reveals the date the SSN was issued
- Reveals the State of issuance
The Multi-State Sex Offender Registry Database search provides sex offender case information in an easy–to–read report. Our extensive search capabilities check registered sex offender data sources nationwide, such as: Bureaus of Investigation, Departments of Law Enforcement, Departments of Corrections, Departments of Justice, Departments of Public Safety, Sheriff’s Departments, State Attorney General’s Offices, and State Police. This database is compiled from violent and sex offender registries in all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
An Education Verification confirms the following information:
- School(s) attended
- Diplomas received
- Degrees & certificates awarded
- Dates of attendance
- Names used when attending
- Additional information as available
Some candidates may be less than truthful about their employment history. Internal research shows this to be the number one discrepancy on resumes and job applications. Our background specialists will verify the information provided on your applicant’s resume and/or job application.
- Dates of employment
- Starting Positions
- Current Position
- Current Salaries
- Reason for termination
- Eligibility for re-hire
Reviewing an applicant’s Motor Vehicle Record is an important search for those required to operate a company or personal vehicle for business purposes. Records highlight driving history over the past 3-7 years and are available in all 50 states and Washington DC. Reports include all personal identifiers as well as offenses and citations. Commercial Driving Records allow employers and their agents to comply with FMCSA requirements by searching within the “Commercial Driver’s License Information System” for any prior licenses, current CDL and up to three prior licenses held by the individual.
- Standard Motor Vehicle Record
- Commercial Driver’s License Information Systems (CDLIS)
- National Drivers Registry (NDR)
- Department of Transportation (DOT) Drivers Records
This is a database composed of criminal records purchased from private data sources and other criminal record sources. Although it is often sold as a “nationwide” search, it is not. This search is only useful for identifying potential cases related to the applicant. If records are found with this database, we will verify the case at the county level to confirm the details of the records, as required by the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
Currently, there is direct access to state repositories in 43 states. Statewide databases cast a wider net on determining if your candidate has a criminal record, but users are encouraged to use this search as a complement to a 7 year county search. For state’s that do not allow for direct access, users should consider the National Criminal Database Search as a complement to county research.
County Criminal Records Searches are available in each county throughout the United States and are conducted in superior courts, upper courts, lower courts, and/or municipal court records as publicly available. These searches are used to determine if an applicant/employee has a felony, misdemeanor and in some instances, an infraction filing within the last seven years or longer if the record includes a legally reportable conviction. Completed reports consist of only legally reportable information; typically including:
- date of arrest
- date of filing
- level of charges
- disposition date
- final disposition of charges
- any applicable sentence or penalty
Federal Criminal Court Searches identify criminal activity prosecuted through the federal court system. Criminal activity tried in Federal District Courts typically involves violations of the Constitution or other federal law. Such crimes include:
- Tax evasion
- mail fraud and other federal statute violations
- Securities fraud
There are 94 federal judicial districts throughout the country, including at least one district in each state, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico. Three territories of the United States — the Virgin Islands, Guam, and the Northern Mariana Islands — have district courts that hear federal cases. Federal criminal convictions do not appear in state or county felony and misdemeanor court record searches, therefore a federal district search is imperative if such records are needed. Each state is comprised of federal districts.
This check is used to determine any civil actions filed against the subject. Civil records are obtained from the county courthouses by our network of professional court researchers. Records include the following information:
- Date of filing
- Suit description
- Disposition date
- entire disposition
- Identifier’s used to locate the case
The Global Homeland Security Check is an instant, inexpensive tool that mitigates foreseeable risk to your customers, employees and physical assets. It cross references your applicant’s name against over 130 worldwide known terrorist and fugitive databases that include individuals, organizations and companies considered to be a threat to global and national security. Our database is updated daily as the various lists are modified. This service is a valuable tool to ensure compliance with the USA Patriot Act. The following data sources are searched:
- Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) List of Specially Designated Nationals (SDN) and Blocked Persons
- Politically Exposed Persons List
- FBI Most Wanted Terrorists List
- FBI Top Ten Most Wanted List
- U.S. Secret Service Most Wanted Fugitives
- United Nations Consolidated Sanctions List
- European Union Terrorist List
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police Most Wanted
- Australia Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade List
- Russian Federal Fugitives
- Scotland Yard’s Most Wanted
- World’s Most Wanted Fugitives
According to the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, the following industries are considered to be those most targeted by terrorists. This search is a must for those in these industries:
- Agriculture and Food
- Public Health and Healthcare
- Emergency Services
- Defense Industrial Base
- Information Technology
- Transportation Systems
- Banking and Finance
- Postal and Shipping
- National Monuments and Icons
- Nuclear Reactors, Materials and Waste
- Government Facilities
Program One is a urine drug screen that can test for 5, 9, or 10 panels (drugs). Regardless of the number of drugs you want tested, the price remains the same. Included in the test is collection using our patient service centers, legal confirmation at our certified labs, and chain of custody forms. An adulterants check, which tests for substances people ingest to mask the presence of drugs in their system, is also included at no additional charge. Program One (5-panel) can be used for Department of Transportation testing with the addition of our MRO Service on all of your results.
- 5 Panel Drug Test: Amphetamines, Cannabinoids (Marijuana), Cocaine, Phencyclidine (PCP), Opiates
- 10 Panel Drug Test: Amphetamines, Cannabinoids (Marijuana), Cocaine, Phencyclidine (PCP), Opiates, Methaqualone, Barbiturates, Benzodiazepines, Methadone, Propoxphene.