This privacy statement covers all web sites in the backgroundinfousa.com domain. Background Info USA has created the following statement in order to demonstrate its commitment to client and consumer privacy.
Background Info USA is regulated by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) as well as by state laws. In accordance with the requirements of the FCRA and state laws, Background Info USA does not disclose, either directly or indirectly, to any person, firm or corporation, information of any kind, nature, or description concerning matters affecting or relating to the business of its clients or consumers unless the information is already in the public domain or disclosure is permitted by law. Some examples include: a.) a permissible purpose under the FCRA or b.) providing information to industry regulators and law enforcement agencies for fraud prevention or c.) by court order.
Background Info USA regularly assesses, manages, and controls risks relating to the security and confidentiality of the information obtained through the general course of business. Background Info USA has physical and electronic controls in place to protect the information against unauthorized access or use. Access to consumer information is restricted to employees who need the information in order to perform their job duties. Security enhancing software, password protection on database access for employees and clients, compliance audits, employee training, backup and recovery procedures, physically secure office buildings, and procedural safeguards are used to assure consumer privacy.
The following describes specific interaction with Background Info USA web sites and how the information collected is used and stored:
1. Background Info USA uses client IP addresses to diagnose problems with its server and to administer its web site. IP addresses are kept solely in
webserver log files and are not used to identify individual clients. IP addresses are not linked to client accounts nor to any other demographic information.
browser is exited. Background Info USA uses persistent cookies to house data, which is used to authenticate client terminal access to its secure site.
3. Background Info USA web sites do not request nor display client account information. Background Info USA uses account information in the following ways:
- Background Info USA uses client contact information to send information and to market new and additional services.
- Contact information is also used to contact the client when necessary.
- Background Info USA collects financial information for billing purposes and may use that information for the collection of past due accounts or for marketing purposes.
4. This site contains links to other sites. Background Info USA web site is not responsible for the privacy practices nor the content of such web sites.
5. This site has security measures in place to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control.
We deliver customer focused solutions that provide greater efficiency and faster results. Among Background Info USA solutions are products for conducting employment background checks, drug testing, employment verification, electronic I-9 program management and verification for employment eligibility through DHS E-Verify, extended workforce screening (vendor screening) and global background checking.
Background Info USA delivers the background check verification you can trust! Background Info USA is a leading provider of on-demand employee screening services, employment background checks, drug screening, employee screening, and I-9 employment eligibility solutions that help organizations efficiently implement, manage and control background screening programs.